Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

All Blacks beat Samoa

Name of article that I read: The article that I read was ‘All Blacks beat Samoa’

Author: The author of the story was Shem Banbury


1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? The main group of people was the All Blacks and Samoa.

2. What was the key event from the news article? The key event from the news article was that All Blacks bate Samoa…

3. Where did this event take place? The event took place in Apia Park, Samoa.

4. When did this event take place? This event was on the July of the 8th.

5. Why did this event happen? Because they have never played in Samoa before, so they decided they would play against Samoa in Apia.
All Blacks

Samoa

















When I was cruising around town I saw heaps and heaps of Samoa flags sticking out of people’s cars, I counted how much there were, but I lost count because there were so much flags… But I think it was nearly 30 flags popping out of people’s cars. My dad bought me some food, meanwhile I saw a man driving and holding a Samoa flag out of his window at the same time, and I thought that was very dangerous because he could crash the car and his family was in the car as well.

I enjoyed answering the questions about the article because I actually watched the game, I'm not usually a sport person. But I found it hard to answer the questions in full sentences, and it was difficult trying to use different words for each starting of the sentence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.