Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

You know what I did in my school holidays?

School Holidays!
Guess what I did in the school holidays?! Well during the school holidays, my mum, grandma and I went to the Warehouse at Sylvia Park around 2:00pm. We went to the Warehouse to do some winter shopping.

Next, we travelled there in a car. So we bought some onesies, jackets, warm and comfortable long grey and black pants, we didn’t do a big shopping, just bought a few clothes and I brought some chocolate too!

After that, my mum finally brought us some food from Hollywood, it’s a restaurant that sells Hollywood food, it’s a great store with yummy food.


The Beach!
About a few days ago I went to the beach with my family. Mum, dad, grandma and I. We went to a beach that I've never been there before and they wanted me to go there so I agreed. When we got there we got out the mat, food, pillows and my soccer ball. When we finished eating, playing and doing a lot of fun stuff at the beach with my family, we headed back home.


Hoyts!
My mum and I went to the Sylvia Park, Hoyts to watch Fast and Furious 7,
I was dying to watch Fast and Furious 7 and it was worth it because it was so awesome! I wish I could watch it again but it’s going to come on television about 6 months later anyway, the next movie I want to watch is

Pitch Perfect 2 and we might see it soon, like maybe today!

4 comments:

Honey said...

Nice recount Shannon! I really like how you included a lot of detail about what you did. Keep up the great work Shannon!

Luisa said...

Hey Shannon I loved your recount about your holidays, you really hooked me in at the starting when you said "Guess what I did in the holidays". You were very lucky to go to Hoyts and I am looking forward for your next holiday recount.

Unknown said...

I want to see Pitch Perfect 2 as well, I really enjoyed the first one. I hope you get to see it soon!

Danny S said...

Hey Shannon what an very fun story really you went to Hoyts and watch fast and furious 7 wow I love it nice holiday recount.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.