Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Grandpa, what did you do in the war?

In poetry a verse is a paragraph. In verse 2 and 4, made me feel nervous because he was thinking about all the bad memories at war. Grandpa’s mind shot back 50 years. Grandpa didn't tell his Grandson about the first memories that came to mind, he told him about all the good memories.


I found it hard to find the right images for the descriptions but I enjoyed it. I also found it difficult to answer the questions in full sentences and make it sound interesting.


Here is the link to the story that my group had red about.
http://www.anzacday.org.au/anzacservices/poetry/grandpa.htm

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon,
I like how you have written your answers in paragraph format and included information from the poem to show your understanding. Can you add the pictures that you talk about for everyone to see?
Thanks
Mrs Parker

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.