Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

SURPRISE!

In May was my cousins birthday, May 15. Nga is my cousin and he used to come to Glenbrae School last year, but now he goes to Pt England School. He had turned twelve in May, on May was a school day and he walks home. Since Nga walks home from Pt England it would take about 10 minutes to walk home, me and his brother George (Seven years old) went on the car so we could get home quicker. George also goes to Pt England School.

When we arrived to Nga’s house, we quickly got out of the car and got inside. Inside there was my Uncles, Aunts and Moana (Ten years old) my other cousin, Ngas sister, and she goes to Ruapotaka School, also Ngas little brother Te Aue (Three years old) he is still in kindergarten.

Moments later, I could smell food, so I went to go look what was cooking. I could see Sausages, Fried Chips, Chicken, Mayonnaise with eggs on top, beet root inside with some Potatoes, a bowl of Salad and some Cake and Candy for us kids, with Ice Cream too. It was now about five minutes left till Nga arrives, so we were getting excited. Me and my cousins couldn't stop moving around or looking at the food, that's how excited we were. I decided that we should go out and play on the trampoline while we wait for Nga to arrive, they also have three cats so I played with them. When we were all puffed out and getting sweaty we decided to go back inside because we don’t want to smell and make the house stink.

As we got inside, I could hear the gate latch so I ran to the window and saw Nga. My other cousins came along to the window and we all said “Get down!” then again “Get down!”.
Nga opened the door slightly and “SURPRISE!” we all said jumping out of our hiding spaces. I think Nga had gotten a little frightened there, he smiled and he had walked in then laid his bag on the floor and ran and hugged us! That was very nice of him. We all headed towards the food and lit the candles on the cake, we sang the Happy Birthday song and he blew out the candles.

After that, we all dished our food and sat down to eat. The food was delicious and everyone had a good time, it was nearly 4:00 then. At 7:00 I will get picked up from my dad. Even though my mum and dad wasn't there I still had a good time with my other relations. I felt happy for Nga because he is now twelve years old and next year he will be thirteen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.