Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Four day weekend

Hey, guess what I did in my four day week end? There was a four day weekend last week for Glenbrae School Students and Teachers. The last day of school was on Friday and didn't come back till Wednesday. On Saturday and Sunday was the usual weekend but on Monday was the Queen’s birthday and on Tuesday was teachers only day, so we had a four day weekend. I went to my cousins house and had a lot of fun, my Grandma came to visit and my mum and I went to an open home.

In my four day weekend, on Saturday my Uncle dropped me at my cousins house after school, and we play a lot. We played tag, what is tag you might ask? Tag is a game, you could play rock, paper, scissors for who's going to be the tagger and the other players have to run away and hope they don’t get tagged, but eventually they’re going to get tagged. We also played stick cricket, well it’s in the name of the game, stick cricket, we used a stick instead of a cricket bat, because we lost our cricket bat. But we had a ball, so we used that and a stick. It was my turn to bat so my cousin through the ball. We all had turns and had fun.

The next day, (skipped one day) it was Monday and my Grandma came to visit, it’s very fun when my Grandma is at my house because she is very funny and she always plays with me. We colour in pictures, and do some stretches in the morning, it’s really funny. Then after, when it’s around 6:30 or darker, we watch some movies that are sometimes a comedy or an horror, I like the horror movies but my Grandma likes the comedy movies.

On Sunday, my mum and I went to a open home that we saw on Harcourt. We are looking for a new house to buy because our house right now, isn't working for us any more. We had gone there about 3:45 so we could get a parking, the real estate man opens the house at 4:00. People couldn't wait to get in and see the house, they were waiting at the front gate and it was still 3:50, there was 10 minutes left. Meanwhile we were waiting on the car, me and my mum were getting excited.

It was a calm weekend for me, no rushing and going everywhere. It was really fun playing at my cousins house although, the ball had hit my leg really hard, so I got a bruise. My Grandma is still young, so she can play with me and do a lot of fun exercises and some other activities. The open house was really big and it looked so fancy, I really like the house but it would be a huge step in our life because I might switch schools and that would be really sad, it’s quite far away from school. It’s amazing though, it even has a spa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.