Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Reflection from 2015

This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a net-book classroom using Google Drive.

Having a net-book made it easier to make sure that my work is tidy. We can also just backspace the wrong writing, rather than having to find an eraser and erasing it out, which leaves a mess too.

This year I learned short cuts to use on technology (eg: copy and paste). I also learnt the definitions and correct spelling for more advanced words.

I did research on planets (Mostly Venus) and our solar system, different languages, descriptive words and much more.

The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was about the solar system, because it is good to know about our planet and know what will be expected to happen.

I still want to learn more about planets, because I really just want to know everything about it.

The class trip/activity I enjoyed most this year was the Stardome trip, because I learnt that on Matariki day, we can see shapes of Maui’s fish hook. We can also see the other planets like Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Mercury and Venus. There were a lot more other shaped stars too!

I am proud of the way I comment one another’s blog's from our school, or other schools.

Next year I am going to get a higher level in my subjects, especially Maths.
                 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon, this is a well thought out and explained reflection. I'm pleased that you have learned lots of shortcuts! Also, very cool that you want to 'learn everything'... in fact none of us will ever know everything, which means that we are forever learning (Yes - even me!), which is a great thing!
All the best for next year, and keep up the great work with your blog, and commenting on other blogs.
Mrs Parker.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.