Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

What I'm grateful for...

In 2015 I am grateful that I met some of the Warriors, that we get free food from my school, and that at Glenbrae we have a great education thanks to our awesome Glenbrae School teachers. I’d also like to achieve by the end of the year higher goals in learning like Maths, Reading and Writing.

A few weeks back, the other year six’s and I had been taught how to improve more in Rugby, after they taught the year 7 and 8’s. I am grateful I met some of the Warriors & they taught some of our School students how to succeed & learn more skills about Rugby.

Glenbrae school is so lucky to have free food like: breakfast (Cereal & Milo), fruit, milk and we can order lunch too. We can also get free lunch from the office if we forget to bring lunch from home. So thank you to the staff that works in the office and also the teachers that had taught me throughout my life while I am at this School. I’d like to achieve higher goals in learning like Maths, Reading and Writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.