Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

My new friend Autumn!

Heeey! I have a new friend named Autumn. She just joined Glenbrae School today, she's a awesome person to talk too, she has brown hair with golden highlights, and she is the selfie queen, she has 954 selfies on her Ipad! Just of herself and her friends. Autumn is in love with Maths. Rugby is her life, when she was 5 years old, Autumn and her older brother were playing with the Rugby ball. Every time her brother went to his Rugby tournaments, she always came to support him. When she got older, like 9 years old, and that's when she got so obsessed with Rugby. She is now 10 years old and she already has so many trophies in her black trophy shelf. Yes, I know all this, because we did a best friend quiz, I’ll tell you about it later.

So that was just a couple of facts about Autumn, now let me tell you, about Shannon and Autumn. On the day, our teacher told us we had to get random presents and put them in a bag so we could pick some out of the bag, but since me and Autumn didn’t know that we were supposed to do that, we put each others names on the presents and gave it to eachcothe .We both gave each other amazing presents, I won’t tell you what it was awesome and I felt thankful.


The other day, during lunch time, because we had more time than morning-tea… Anyway me and Autumn had done a challenge/quiz, basically what it is, you just ask the person a question about yourself (eg: When is my birthday?), so if you get it correct, you can ask them a question about yourself, then they try and get it correct, if they don’t get the correct answer by three tries then you will just have to tell them.

Me and Autumn have become great friends, I was so grateful she had came to our school, I don't really know what I would do without her. I enjoyed the best friend Quiz, not only it was fun, but I got to know more about her. I’m proud to call Autumn my best friend.

1 comments:

nirvana said...

shannon I love your new friend Autumn shannon
who is your friend Autumn

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.