Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

A few things about me you may not know about me

Shannon,
Friendly, sporty and quiet
Lover of singing in the shower, music and cold ice-cream
Who feels happy, excited and sometimes angry
Who wonders why things were made the way they are?
Who fears any kind of spiders, wasps, bees and hair cuts
Who would like to travel the world and make new friends
Who is able to cross one eye while keeping the other eye straight
Who dreams of living in a big house or mansion with a swimming pool

I learned a lot about myself writing this Bio Poem.
I found it difficult to tell the truth about myself and to try to hook in the audience who read my poem.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work Shannon. You've used the rubric well in this task. Great catchy title.
Clever trick with your eyes - I want to see that sometime!
Next time can you put your blog score /15 on the bottom of your blogpost?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.